Commercial Leasing Tenant and Landlord Representation – $135 Member / $150 Non-Member
Legal and Ethics – $90 Member / $105 Non-Member
Combined 2 Day Course – $185 Member / $200 Non-Member
- Leasing Economics: Tenant and Landlord point of view effect on a Value of Lease Terms.
- Operating Expenses
- Agency: Who represents who?
- Tenant Objectives; Landlord Objectives
- Space Measurement – Rentable, Usable, Efficiency; the BOMA method.
- Understanding Markets
- Types of Leases; Subleasing; Shadow Space
- The Lease Document: Tenant, Landlord, and Lender concerns