Registration is now closed. Onsite registration will be available.
- Overview of the Tax Code Changes identified in the New Year to help you become more tax efficient in your business planning for 2013.
- How the New 2013 tax law affects purchasesof cars, computers and desks, as well as other equipment, for your Business.
- Increase your income – How to use the tax side of your business to INCREASE your spendable income in 2013.
- Entertainment Strategies – 2 remarkable entertainment deductions available to Commercial Real Estate Professionalsthat may surprise you.
- Double Entertainment Deductions – How to safely transform 50% entertainment deductions into 100% deductions.
- Audit-Proofing – Documentation tips that will save you time, all the time.
- Help Your Accountant – How you can help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf.
- Car Strategies – Six methods that produce Thousands in deductions. PLUS!!! NEW first year auto depreciation deduction UPDATES!
- Actual Expenses vs. IRS Method Mileage – New $25,000 automobile deductions you don’t want to lose.
- IRS Audit – Reduce your chances – Red flags to avoid!
- Home Office Deduction –Why Commercial Real Estate Professionals may now safely qualify for this remarkable deduction and how it transforms personal commuting to deductible business miles.
“I easily put $2500 back in my pocket… this was an outstanding program.”
– James McCray, Century 21
“Very professional. Speaker delivered complicated tax information on a level everyone could understand. Very good.”
– Mike Rushforth, Coldwell Banker
“(Presentation) was full of lots of tidbits that a person can easily apply to his/her business, leave that day and do something to improve their business. It was very beneficial.”
– Martha Hunt, Lewis County Association of Realtors